Parts Interpreter - Automotive Parts
Clutch & Brake Australia (CBA) requires an experienced Parts Interpreter for our NSW facility based in Smithfield.
We require a highly motivated and competent customer service oriented individual to undertake parts interpretation, incoming sales calls and store persons duties within our busy sales and stores division.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of clutch and brake products preferably within the clutch and brake industry or the Automotive Parts Industries.
As leaders in our field we offer a generous remuneration package related to experience.
Position Details are as follows:
Wage salary/level: Negotiable with experience
General Description of duties & responsibilities undertaken:
- The incumbent will be able to process and close telephone sales and inquiries, related to all forms of automotive parts interpretation and supply
- Undertake general store person's duties as required including the use of a parts database management system.
The ideal incumbent must have:
- Experience in clutch and brake part interpretation across a broad spectrum of vehicles including high performance vehicles, heavy commercial vehicles, passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicles.
- High level interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Moderate to high level of computer literacy
- Mature and professional outlook and presentation
- Proven capacity to work as part of a high performing team and independently as required.
This position is ideally suited to an individual with at least 2 years previous sales/customer service or stores experience in Transport Equipment Sales or the Automotive Parts Industry.
We offer a great working environment within a professional team of clutch and brake experts. This is a great opportunity to join a secure, well-established organisation with room to grow and advance your career prospects over time. This position is available for immediate start.